I LOVE cheesecake. It is so simple to make and yet, I’d never tried until I had to bring dessert to a potluck. This recipe couldn’t be any simpler. And since I’m baking disabledly I am fond of simple. Well, a no-bake recipe would probably be easier but where’s the fun in that? This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and way less than an hour to bake. They are minis which makes them even more fun to eat. So, let’s bake disabledly.
What you’ll need:
- Medium to Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Mixer or whisk (metal)
- 2 package Keebler Graham Cracker Mini Crusts (6 count) OR 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese (soft at room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (please don’t use imitation)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional but recommended)
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Place your crusts on the baking sheet. I use a baking sheet even if I’m using just a 9 inch crust. So much easier to carry.
- In the mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, and sugar. Mix it well but not too much. You don’t want it to break upon baking.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Make sure everything is well incorporated but not overly mixed. It doesn’t have to be smooth. A few lumps are okay.
- Add your mixture to the crusts. Chances are you will have extra crusts. Just freeze them for another recipe.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the centers are just about set.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then place in the refrigerator to finish setting.
- Enjoy! Top it off with some whipped cream or pie filling or both!